- The Near-Earth Asteroid Risk Communication Days Report
- Near-Earth Object Information Plan - Distribution of information for a credible asteroid impact threat
- NPD 8740.1: Notification and Communications Regarding Potential Near-Earth Object Threats
- The Asteroid Impact Threat From Physical Parameters to Information
- Report prepared for ESA-SSA by a grad student working for Dr. Detlef Koschny. In this paper, he has proposed an impact risk scale that many think would be more useful than the Palermo and Torino scales in public communications.